2020 tax return
We are now preparing tax returns for the financial year ended 30 June 2020.
To request a tailored quote, please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Copy of most recently lodged tax return.
- All CSV/Spreadsheet file exports from your exchanges and wallets revealing all your trades, deposits and withdrawals up to today (or 30 June 2020 if you have a holding record for 30/6/20).
- A record of each cryptocurrency you currently own (i.e. the ticker such as BTC, ETH) and the quantity held today (or 30 June 2020 if you have an exact record for 30/6/20).
- Records of anything else related to cryptocurrency that you believe we need to know. For example, hardware wallets and mining/staking costs.
- If you have maintained a cryptocurrency bookkeeping account, for example with CoinTracking, then kindly provide the login credentials (username and password).
- Records associated with your other income and investments. For example, if you trade shares then you can usually download an End of Financial Year Report from your broker which shows shares owned at 30 June 2020, and all your purchases and sales throughout the year.
- Records of any tax deductible expenditure. If you are unsure if something is tax deductible, then include it and we can determine tax treatment.
- Anything else which we should know about your tax affairs.